Our Lady of Good Counsel was founded by the Sons of the Immaculate Lady Congregation in 1993. This foundation represents in Albania the intentions and inspiration of the gospel of love expressed in the life of an Italian clergyman by the name of Luigi Maria Monti (1825-1900), who was an educator and doctor’s assistant. The foundation promotes in Albania two main fields of expertise: the treatment of the ill through scientific work and research, and the education and training of young people. After being active in Albania for many years, the foundation has earned a reputation for excellent services in professional education and is proud of the several important organizations that operate in healthcare, research and education. At the moment this foundation administers the “At Luigji Monti” Polyclinic, the Stomatology Center and the Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Center, which function as separate institutions within the foundation. The Catholic University was founded in 2004.
The main requirement was to unify the image in one solid brand and to create a strong modern image. Also, through publicity and public relations campaigns to remind their audience of their presence, the services and the latest medical solutions that they offer as well as the balance between services and fees, which is proportional with the income of the Albanian population.
The name dates from the setting up of the foundation and it comes from a church in Shkodra dedicated to Our Lady of Good Counsel, the mother of Christ. Vatra created the new image based on the requests of the client and respecting the original symbol adopted by the foundation. The image of the icon was elaborated graphically to interpret the contents and message of the original. The new logo managed to integrate and unify the separate organizations operated by the foundation. The foundation now administers the University Hospital Center and the Catholic University. These two institutions have their own substructures. The University Hospital Center runs three clinics: At LuigjiMonti Polyclinic, the Stomatology Clinic and the Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Center. The Catholic University has three faculties: Medicine, Pharmacy and Economy. The reorganization proposed by Vatra helped toward better functioning, a better service and most importantly, a strong brand. It was really important and necessary to present to the audience a reshaped image that unifies all the elements in one brand and this was achieved in the first campaign of the University Hospital Center. The image of the gentle and welcoming doctor integrates the three main cares that are provided in the University Hospital Center and reminded the public of their presence and dedicated work in healthcare. Vatra promoted and launched the products and services of the Hospital Center through a marketing strategy, creativity, PR, mass media coverage and e-marketing. Through our ideas and work we emphasized the professional medical care of Our Lady of Good Counsel. All campaigns reinforced through dedicated messages and imagery the medical center’s customer care, professionalism, level of care, high standard service, and new solutions. The audience reacted very well. The final results showed a high number of interested people who became informed and treated professionally by the team at UHC Our Lady of Good Counsel.
“Our Foundation invited Vatra with a crucial and main requirement: to unify the image in one solid brand and to create a strong image that complies with the trends of the time. Vatra staff has replied so far to all our target needs and requirements with great measured results. They know and comply very well with the local mentality and understanding. Through their ideas, creativity and work discipline, Vatra designed and applied not only our refined identity, but also they promoted through publicity and public relation campaigns our services and the latest medical solutions offered by our foundation. I would refer them without hesitation to any company or individual, as professional, creative and hard working staff.” - Father Daniele Bertoldi, President of Our Lady of Good Counsel Foundation.