Vatra Tirana is looking for a Social Media Manager who can join our team and help us to plan, execute and nurture brand relationships across various social platforms for an array of our agency clients.
We’re a new team of digital marketer and communicators, who shift between the content, creative and strategic space.
We’re looking for someone to dip in and share strategic recommendations, but whose point of view is focused on social media, paid and analytics – with an eye to campaigns and the long-term commitment of community management. You must have experience working in a digital agency or editorial space, and must be proficient in the paid/online advertising space (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube).
SMM responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
What you will do!
– Work independently and with the content and creative team develop social media strategy, editorial planning and calendars alongside the content team for roll out on social media across a range of campaigns and clients;
– Plan and buy Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube ads;
– Build and maintain relationships with key influencers, manage as required in a long-term or on a campaigns basis;
– Develop a KPI list for each client;
– Launch and maintain brand presences on key social media platforms as and when required;
– Co-develop content ideas for social channels;
– Monitor, analyse, manage and report on social media activity using different analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Facebook Insights and others;
– Work closely with the Managing Staff to continuously ensure best practice within the agency and build out the social department.
Who you have to be!
– More than 1 year experience in social media management, including in-depth experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube;
– Basic Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (knowledge of After Effects it would be advantageous);
– Excellent writing and editing skills in Albanian and good knowledge of English;
– Ability to guide the creative team in shaping content for optimal social reach and engagement;
– Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way;
– Up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital technologies and social media trends;
– Resourceful and creative.
– Familiarity with SEO and Google ads is an advantage.
If you are interested, you can apply by sending us your resume and a short cover letter at email@example.com or apply directly with Vatra Easy Apply in the below link.
Upload your CV and Portfolio with Vatra Easy Apply