what you will do!
Web Developer Specialist as part of V Advertising staff is responsible for:
- Creates page layouts (headings and paragraphs), website styling (colors and fonts), and page features (animations and pictures). Interactive features, such as submitting online payments securely, are a necessary feature of e-commerce sites.
- Create and test applications for websites, working closely with project managers, accounts and designers to ensure that final products adhere to predetermined budgets, scope, and designs.
- Should show employers or clients a prototype of a website to help them understand what the finished product will be.
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites. Website maintenance is an important element of the job. As new features need to be added or old features need to be updated, web developers need to make sure these changes are implemented smoothly and that they do not disrupt the website’s features.
- Monitor website traffic
- Stay up-to-date on technology
- Plan, develop and implement SEO&SEM strategy for the company and each client;
- Research and identify target keywords and implement them within content and paid advertising campaigns;
- Conducting SEO audits; Preparing analysis and reports to show effectiveness of SEO/SEM strategies;
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content;
- Maintenance and optimization of PPC accounts; and defining KPIs to align with client goals across; various channels, including websites, social, organic search, paid search, email, etc.;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns;
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy;
- Generate monthly reports on advertising engagement for each brand. Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Monitor and report on KPI’s, using Google Analytics, AdWords and social insight tools, User Experience
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Create paid advertising campaigns on different marketing channels;
- Continuously explore new paid/unpaid marketing channel;
- YouTube SEO Optimization; Google Ads Implementation;
what you should bring
In addition to the technical skills necessary for the job, there are several soft skills that can be very beneficial to anyone looking for a career as a web developer:
- Detail-oriented: One line of code can have a significant impact on a website’s functionality or appearance, and web developers need to be sure they aren’t missing key details. When troubleshooting, they need to be able to know where to look for the problem.
- Multitasking: Projects aren’t always handled one at a time, and one client’s emergency sometimes can push another project to the backburner. Web developers need to be able to juggle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
- Self-motivated: The work can be solitary at times. Web developers need to be able to stay on task without anyone standing over them.
- Problem-solving: Websites need to be functional as well as attractive, and clients’ needs in these regards might not always be easy to meet. Web developers need to figure out how to translate a client’s vision to an actual, functional website.
- Good under pressure: Tight deadlines are common when designing or updating websites. Developers need to be able to handle the pressure of having work done when needed.
We imagine you as a person with agency experience. Our clients are local and international, demanding and face new challenges every day – meaning you should stay calm also in stressful situations.
Our team sees itself as a tribe with a strong team spirit in a positive and international atmosphere, open and direct communication within the entire team and fun at work. Very interesting developments and promotion opportunities await you within a still young agency.
Does that sound like you? We are looking forward to hearing from you at email@example.com