Professionalism above all
We are always looking for highly creative people. If you think you are one, please fill in the application form. We look forward to meeting you when we have an opening that fits your talents.
Working Position: Social Media Manager / Content Creator
Vatra Design Consultancy is looking for a Social Media Manager / Content Creator who can plan, execute and nurture brand relationships across various social platforms for an array of our agency clients, working in a cross-functional team.
We’re a new team of digital marketer and communicators, who shift between the content, creative and strategic space. We’re looking for someone to dip in and share strategic recommendations, but whose point of view is focused on social media, paid and analytics – with an eye to campaigns and the long-term commitment of community management. You must have experience working in a digital agency or editorial space, and must be proficient in the paid/online advertising space (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Ad Words and YouTube).
SMM responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
What you will do!
- Work independently and with the content and creative team
- Develop social media strategy, editorial planning and calendars alongside the content team for roll out on social media across a range of campaigns and clients
- Plan and buy Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube ads
- Build and maintain relationships with key influencers, manage as required in a long-term or on a campaigns basis
- Develop a KPI list for each client!
- Launch and maintain brand presences on key social media platforms as and when required
- Co-develop content ideas for social channels
- Monitor, analyse, manage and report on social media activity using different analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Facebook Insights and others.
- Work closely with the Managing Staff to continuously ensure best practice within the agency and build out the social department.
- Familiarity with SEO
Who you have to be!
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in social media management, including in-depth experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube.
- Use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop (use of After Effects it would be advantageous).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Albanian and good knowledge of English.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to work successfully with multiple internal and external teams and adapt to changing dynamics.
- Ability to guide creative teams in shaping content for optimal social reach and engagement.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Resourceful and creative. Looks for opportunities for improvement in workflow and client experience.
*Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.